- Where can I sign up?
- How do I get started?
- How does the map part of “Choose your pick-up site” work?
- What are the pick-up dates that correspond to Weekly, Bi-Weekly (A) and Bi-Weekly (B) shares?
- Why isn’t the Farmigo sign-up wizard allowing me to click on the “Go To Next Step” button and graying it out?
- How do I make the ‘View Details’ window go away so I can get back to the sign-up screen?
- How do I add more than one Main Share or Add-On Option?
- How do I remove Main Shares or Add-On Options?
- What if I want to order items that are available as Add-On Options just for 1 week?
- How do I give you contact info for my food allergies or religious food restrictions?
- Can I give a Village Fishmonger CSF subscription as a gift?
you can sign up for Village Fishmonger’s CSF by clicking on the button below:
you will be taken to the Farmigo sign-up wizard where you can start ordering your shares of deliciously fresh, responsibly caught seafood!
**Farmigo currently only supports Mac or PC on Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. they do not support iPad, iPhone, Droid or other mobile devices, including Kindle.
once you’ve reached the Farmigo sign-up wizard, you must:
- select your pick-up location (required)
- choose your main share (required)
- choose an add-on option (optional)
- choose a payment plan (required)
- if you are ONLY purchasing a Main Share:
- for Weekly Shares, please select the option to “WEEKLY DELIVERY PAYMENT PLAN”.
- for Bi-Weekly Shares, please select the option to “BI-WEEKLY DELIVERY PAYMENT PLAN”.
- if you are purchasing multiple Main Shares and/or Add-On Options:
- for a basket with ONLY Weekly Shares and Add-On Options, please select the option to “WEEKLY DELIVERY PAYMENT PLAN”.
- for a basket with ONLY Bi-Weekly Shares and Add-On Options, please select the option to “BI-WEEKLY DELIVERY PAYMENT PLAN”.
- for a basket with Weekly AND Bi-Weekly Shares and/or Add-On Options, please select the option to “WEEKLY DELIVERY PAYMENT PLAN”.
- if you are ONLY purchasing a Main Share:
- provide contact and payment information
- you can create an account either using your Facebook account or using your email address and a password.
- and then you’ll be prompted to fill out your contact information. you also have the option to add a secondary contact and choose to have them also receive email communication from Village Fishmonger.
- confirm your order and Pay!
- you must check the box to agree to our CSF policies before continuing with the payment process. please make sure you read our policies thoroughly!
- you can choose to set up automatically recurring payments via the “Automatic Payment with Debit or Credit Card” so your account will be automatically credited or debited when it’s time to renew your subscription. or you can choose to make a one-time payment for the current season by choosing “Debit or Credit Card Payment”.
the map pinpoints each of our pick-up sites. It is a standard Google map; you can enter a zip code to find pick-up sites in that area, then zoom in if you like. click on any ‘pin’ on the map and it will name the site, give you a description of its location… and even allow you to select it as your location.
you can access the 2013 Calendar of Pick-Up Dates here for all locations.
dates are subject to change depending on private events at our partner locations. members will be emailed with changes to pick-up dates well in advance and be provided with an updated calendar.
Why isn’t the Farmigo sign-up wizard allowing me to click on the “Go To Next Step” button and graying it out?
this only happens in steps where you are required to select something. for example, you are required to order at least 1 Main Share versus just ordering Add-On Options.
just click on the X in a circle in the upper right-hand corner of the details window.
simply click on “Add” button again. Each time you click on it, it will increase the quantity by one. or you can change the quantity of the share or option via the Summary window by inputting the number of shares or options desired.
to remove a Main Share or Add-On Option, simply click on the “X” next to it in the Summary window. if you have more than one of an item and just want to decrease the quantity of that Main Share or Add-On Option, you can change the quantity of the share or option via the Summary window by inputting the number of shares or options desired.
once you sign up for a CSF subscription, you can go to the web store and purchase items a la carte. you can get to the web store by clicking on the button below:
once the Farmigo sign-up wizard takes you to the Payment step, there will be a field for “Additional Sign-Up Information”. please use that field to alert us of any food allergies or restrictions due to religious reasons. please review our Policies to make sure that you are aware of how we handle such conditions.
we think Village Fishmonger CSF subscriptions make delicious and healthy gifts for your loved ones. if you’d like to give one as a gift, simply sign-up for a subscription and then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know this subscription is a gift and we’ll take care of the rest!
or if you’d rather give a Gift Certificate, choose the menu bar option for ‘Order A La Carte’ and you will be taken to our A La Carte store. once there, you will need to select a pick-up location (this is only important and applicable if you would like to pick up your gift certificate in person). once you’ve created an account, you can start shopping in our A La Carte store!
Gift Certificates are available under the category ‘VF Gear’ in the store. our Gift Certificates are sold in 25 dollar denominations, so simply add the Gift Certificate to your basket and update the quantity to reflect the dollar amount you would like to purchase. you can then proceed to steps to enter payment and contact info. once there, please use the ‘Sign-Up Comments’ section to let us know whether you would like to:
1. physically pick-up the gift certificate and confirm the pick-up location
2. have the Gift Certificate come as a PDF, to be emailed to the recipient by you or us (your choice)
3. have us mail the gift certificate to the recipient or you and confirm the mailing address you would like it to be sent to
which ever form you choose the gift certificate to take, the recipient can apply to either a CSF subscription or to a la carte purchases.